- SHOP BY GOAL
- CURRENT SPECIALS
- Weight Loss
- Pre Workout
- Amino Acids & BCAAs
- Health Supplements
- Testosterone Boosters
- Women's Supplements
- Energy, Endurance & Recovery
- Top 20
- NEW PRODUCTS
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- Muscle Growth Combos
- Natural Supplements
Optimum Nutrition’s Amino Energy is an amino acid energy formula which can be used pre or post workout to promote greater mental focus, enhanced endurance and muscle repair. If you’re looking to enhance your performance you will not be dissapointed by this delicious, highly flavoursome and effective product.
Amino Energy contains beta alanine, arginine, and BCAA’s to promote endurance, strength, and performance gains, while enhancing nitric oxide production for sustained vascular pumps.
Why Choose Amino Energy?
- Fuel your muscles with top quality aminos
- Huge range of delicious flavours
- Ideal if you're after a "pick me up" supplement that is less intense than a conventional pre-workout
- Helps elevate your energy levels and improve mental focus
- Essential Amino Acid Delivery
- Muscle Growth / Build Muscle
- Intensify Energy & Mental Focus
- Fast Muscle Recovery
- Rapid Absorption
- Strength Gains
- Vascular Muscle Pump
- Zero Fat / Sugar
- Green Tea & Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Endurance Gains
- Boost Training Performance
- Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy provides 5g of micronized amino acids for boosting energy, recovery and promoting strength and lean muscle growth.
- Shotgun Supplements recommends Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy as the perfect option for active men and women on those days where their energy levels are lagging slightly and a pick-me-up is in order before hitting the gym, or even as an great tasting energy boosting drink throughout the day where needed.
Stack It Up
Want to get even better results from your next tub of Amino Energy? Stack it up with the following supps:
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey - repair and build muscle with our most popular protein powder. Loads of great flavours and incredible quality
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre Workout - boost your training results and hit the gym with more energy and focus with this popular pre workout
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass - looking to put on some serious size? ON Serious Mass is a bulker's dream. Give it a try today and experience the difference
Directions For Optimum Essential Amino. Energy: Mix two scoops of ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY in 10-12 oz of cold water.
For an amino acid boost: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals
For pre-workout energy: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training
For post-workout recovery: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training
TIPS: ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 5:00 PM if you have difficulty sleeping. ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY also contains beta-Alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications.
Credit cards & Debit cards:
We accept Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, Discovery, and Amex payments through our website. Our checkout pages and securely served and encrypted using SSL, Credit Cards are verified in real time using DPS.
Payments can be made by direct credit bank transfers.
Simply Checkout, and then make a deposit, with your order number as a reference.
Our Bank details are:
Bank of New Zealand
Account Number: 02-0316-0461217-000
Pay over the Phone:
To make an order over the phone, simply call 0800 SPORTS (0800 776 787) to speak with one of our friendly customer service team. They will be able to help you with any questions you may have, as well as placing orders over the phone. Phone payments available during business hours, 8am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Good pre-workout Simon Everest, Christchurch
I've only used this as a pre-workout, and found it just right, but like most the more I used it the more scoops had to be used, but still gave me what I needed.
2015-07-01 20:22:34.0 2015-07-01 20:22:34.0
Currently, all New Zealand orders are shipped through CourierPost.
Shotgun ships Free by courier every order anywhere in New Zealand, including all orders to South Island and Rural Delivery addresses.
Click here to view the full Shipping details.