Aron Noble is a Shotgun sponsored athlete and writes regular articles for the site on weight training, dieting, nutrition and competing.
Aron has been involved in fitness and weight training for over 25 years and his articles contain a huge amount of valuable information that would benefit anyone from beginners to advanced trainers.
Scroll down the page to read his most recent article or click on the link just below to check out his previous articles.
Shotgun Supplements introduces Aron Noble
Aron is a qualified personal trainer, fitness instructor, teacher and successful natural bodybuilder who has been training for over twenty five years. Aron has competed successfully in many competitions around New Zealand with his most recent competition in Australia in May, 2013.
His titles include:
- 2nd Southern Hemisphere Athletic Class 4, 2013 - Representing NZ for (NABBA/WFF) - Brisbane, Australia.
- 1st Open Mens Athletic Christchurch Grand Prix Class 4 & overall, 2013 (NABBA/WFF)
- 1st Open Mens Classic NZ Title - Class 4, 2012 (NABBA/WFF)
- 1st Open Mens Classic NZ title 2009 (NZFBB)
- 1st Open Mens Classic NZ title 2008 (NZFBB)
- 1st Open Mens Overall Athletic NZ title 2004 (NABBA)
* Age: 37
* Years training: 26 years
* First year competing: 1998
* Competition Weight: 61-65kg, Height: 5 foot 5 inches (165cm).
* Occupation: Secondary School teacher (Physical Education & Health) & Art: 2000- current
* Qualifications: B Ed & Diploma in teaching. (Palmerston North)
* Fitness instructor @ Massey University rec centre: 1998-1999
* Personal Trainer @ Cuts n Curves Gym Penrose: 1999-2000
* Qualified Network personal trainer from: 2000-2004
* Personal trainer @ Physique 2000 Hastings : 2005-06
Aron uses a natural method of bodybuilding and does not use any performance enhancing drugs, In addition to his formal qualifications Aron has turned his passion into a profession.
Aron is our resident site expert and we are proud to have him onboard as part of " Team Shotgun "